Group Model Order Instructions and Procedures
MODEL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
- Please take care in unpacking your model. Pay close attention to the notes written on the cardboard
locking panels. Cut the tape carefully and slowly lift each locking panel to remove.
- Once the model is removed from the box, verify the correct inventory with the included packing list. The
smaller antennas are often enclosed in an envelope taped to the packing paper.
- Take special care when using scissors or a knife to remove the packing materials. It is very easy to
accidentally cut the HF antennas, fending lines, and guide wires. Be sure to carefully inspect all packing
materials and save them to repackage your model in the future. We recommend that you save the shipping
containers and packing materials. These containers are designed to be reused for storing, moving, or
shipping your models during PCS/TAD moves.
- Assemble the base of your model first. The base and neck are attached using the 2 screws included with
the base. To attach the base, slowly rock the model back and forth to slide the base pins into the grommets.
- Once the model is on the base, you can assemble the weapons, propellers, and antennas.
- When installing propellers, rotor blades, or antennas; it is best to wet them with water. When
inserting the tip into the hole, twist and rotate the metal tip, until the part is seated all the way...
DO NOT PUSH IT WITHOUT TWISTING. Often rotor heads are made of resin, and this could cause
them to crack.
- When installing the bombs, missiles, and pods; it is highly recommended to lightly dip the
tip of the pins into a very small drop of super glue before inserting into the hole. Although the
pins are tight in the holes when leaving the factory, as the wood hardens the holes may loosen.
Lightly dipping the pin into a very small drop of super glue will allow you to remove the part to
disassemble the model. DO NOT glue the parts directly to the model as removing them could
detach part of the paint or wood.
MODEL CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Gloss Finish - Models and stands can be cleaned using a light amount of furniture polish on a soft cloth.
Do not spray the furniture polish directly onto the wood product.
- Flat Finish - Combat aircraft models, munitions and flat finish propellers can be cleaned by using a can of
compressed air, feather duster, or a soft bristled paint brush. You can also use a damp cloth. Please do not
use a furniture polish to clean your flat finish products to avoid discoloration on your model, munitions and
flat finish propellers.
Pricing and Payment Options
The prices below does not include shipping costs. The quantity applies to a single aircraft type. Additional aircraft of any type are at a discounted price of $224.95.
|5 or more
||5 or more
|10 or more
||10 or more
|25 or more
||25 or more
|Any other type of aircraft
||Any other type of aircraft
|Clear canopy upgrade
||Clear canopy upgrade
NOTE: Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Here are the areas each person can customize their own model.
- Any squadron markings. We can even create a hybrid model with one squadron’s markings on one side
and markings of another squadron on the other side.
- Any tail number and personalized names on both sides of fuselage.
- Your choice of any external ordnance, pods and fuel tanks on our regular size models.
- We will provide a free upgrade to our triangular stand, a savings of an additional $25.00 each.
- Carved and painted patch or logo on the stand and any two lines of personalized text.
- The clear canopy upgrade includes a carved out and detailed cockpit showing all interior details.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover)
- Check or Money Order
Custom Air Craft Model
STANDARD TWO PIN BASE (FUSELAGE MOUNT)
This traditional base comes with each model when ordered. This includes customizing the base with your choice of carved logo on top and one row of text on the angled front of the base.
TRIANGULAR BASE (FUSELAGE MOUNT)
The shape of the base and the stainless steel bar, which attaches under the fuselage adds a bit of elegance to your model. You may customize this base with a carved logo on top and painted text on each sides.
TRIANGULAR BASE (EXHAUST MOUNT)
The shape of the base and the stainless steel rods, which attaches under the fuselage adds a bit of elegance to your model. You may customize this base with a carved logo on top and painted text on each sides.
WALL MOUNT BASE (EXHAUST MOUNT)
The base is designed to save space on your desks or table tops while also keeping the models out of reach of young children. You may customize this base with your choice of carved logo and a couple of painted text.