Do I have to order at least 12 mugs, or is it possible to order fewer?

Our minimum order quantity is 12 mugs, which can be a mix of beer and coffee mugs.

What is a decal? What is an underbase?

The decal of your artwork is placed on the mug and then kiln-fired several times. For colored mugs, we decorate and fire the mug with a white underbase decal, before we add the colored decal. Ivory mugs do not require an underbase decal and metallic images also do not require an underbase.

When can I expect delivery of my orders?

Our normal manufacture time is 7-8 weeks. Your mugs are decorated by hand and kiln-fired several times in a 15 step production process. If this is your initial order, it will take about a week to create the decals of your artwork before production begins. Here is How It Works.

Can I request a sample of the actual mug before I place my order?

Sorry, we are not able to provide physical samples of your mugs. However, we will create mockup images of your mug ideas free of charge for you to finalize your design. Here are some examples of our custom designs.

Are your mugs safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, our mugs are microwave and dishwasher safe.

Do you offer rush services?

Sorry, we do not have a rush production option for our mugs.

Can I order mugs without imprints/personalization?

No, sorry. We do not sell blank mugs.

I already have the artwork ready to go, why do I still need to pay for the decal setup?

Great question! Our artwork and design services are always free of charge. However, the factory has to create a decal of the artwork, which will be applied to the mugs and then kiln-fired during the decoration process. This decal setup is a one-time charge.

Can you ship to an APO/FPO address?

Yes! We utilize USPS Priority Mail for shipments to APO/FPO/MPO addresses. For domestic shipments to the lower 48 states, we ship with UPS Ground and we use USPS Parcel Select for Alaska and Hawaii.

Can I have my order sent to different locations?

Yes, we can split the shipment and deliver to a maximum of two different locations.

I want a different font style for my mugs, is it possible?

Absolutely! Our standard font is Bookman Bold, but we can use any font you like.

Can I have different colors of back imprints/personalized names?

No, sorry. We need to use black on ivory mugs, and metallic gold or silver on black mugs.

Can you accept a 50% down payment?

We accept a 50% down payment on orders of 72 or more mugs.

Is there any way to reduce the decal setup charges?

One option is to have us convert your full-color artwork to a 1-color design. These 1-color images look really great on black or colored mugs. Check out some examples at our Mug Design Gallery.

How many characters can I use for the mug names?

Your personalized text on each mug can be up to 20 characters, including spaces.

How do you make the beer and coffee mugs?

Your squadron coffee mugs and beer steins are decorated by hand and kiln-fired in a 15-step Process.

Is the gold/silver rim included in the price, or is it extra?

The microwave-safe metallic gold or metallic silver halo rims are included in the price of your mugs. Gold rims look the best on ivory mugs, and both gold and silver look fantastic on our black or dark blue mugs.